Saturday, February 12, 2011

if you're mine ......

1. I will make you smile when you are down
2. I will try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice
3. I will give you the remote control everytime we watch tv
4. I will come up behind you and put my arms around you
5. I will play with your hair everytime
6. My hand will always find your hand
7. I will dance with you, even if i feel like a diarrhea-silly-crazy-monkey
8. I will be funny, but know when to be serious
9. I will smile a lot :)
10. I will always give you a kiss when you leave, even when my friends are watching
11. I will always try to make you laugh
12. I will drive for hours just to see you
13. I will sing for you. even if it's sound like a fart of a diarrhea-silly-crazy-monkey (sakno dirasani terus)



and if you're mine, I'll make it forever

8 comments:

  1. I hope you can make it in the real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaa salaaam.. isok romantis yoo!!
    paaas temen iki jeeh gweeee,, eheemm..
    hahahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. bisakah kau pergi dari blogku sehariiiii saja ndi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jangan usir andiii taaaaaa :( hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANDI PATUT DIUSIR! *sundul*
    andi selingkuuuuuh! *berniat menyebarkan foto perselingkuhan andi mufufufufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEEH LAPO SE TAAR! awas ae lek aneh2!!
    oooo, mentang2 ada andyka skarang.. bolebole..
    hahahahahaa
    yeeess, manda mbela aku.. makasi ndaaa.. :)
    hehe
    fans beratmu aku iki bos.. kudu ono trus rek..

    ReplyDelete
  7. kau sudah menulis surat wasiat ndi?

    ReplyDelete